Digital Marketing & Events Assistant
April 22, 2022
Full time employment
Sound like you?
If you are interested in this role, please email [email protected] with your expression of interest and supporting information as soon as possible.
About the Role
Kia ora! We have a marvellous entry level cadetship opportunity for a person who has exceptional skills with digital media, writing, filming and editing video and is also outgoing and happy to represent our organisation at expos.
We are a small team based in Hamilton, but service the Waikato region and beyond. It is expected that the role will be 30 to 35 hours per week and include some study release time. Our organisation pays the Living Wage.
Key skill requirements (on the job training support will be provided) :
- Writing stories
- Photos/video and editing
- Social media
- Customer relations (e.g. at expos)
- Presentations (some public speaking)
- Digital Technical ability
- Ability to speak Te Reo Maaori an advantage
- Able to work in a team
- Able to work with all peoples and respect diversity in all forms
- Adaptable and flexible
- A positive can-do attitude
- Willing to learn
- Has at least a restricted car license (or actively working towards it).
A full job description is available here »
To apply, please send your application to [email protected]